Commercial fleets come in many shapes and sizes. Groups of drivers that operate various vehicles have different roles and functions—and possess different business and productivity mobile app needs.
The Nocell™ Technologies commercial-grade distracted driving management platform empowers you to configure and customize the system to maximize productivity and minimize risk. NOCELL™ spans all fleet market segments and can be tailored to help enforce every company’s unique driver safety policy. Commercial fleets large and small trust NOCELL.
- People & Goods Transportation
- Long-haul, Short-haul & Last-Mile Carriers
- Delivery & Express
- Sales & Field Service
- Gas, Water & Electric Utility
- Telecom, Cable & Satellite Dish
- Engineering & Construction
- Plumbers & HVAC Service
- Oil, Gas, Renewable Energy, Chemical & Polymer
- Grocery, Food, Beverage, Restaurant & Catering
- Movers, Auto Transport, Furniture & Appliance
- Agricultural, Landscape & Pest Control
- Supply Chain, Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution
- Company-Owned, Leased, Personally-Owned (used for business)
- Light-duty, Medium-duty & Heavy-duty Trucks
- Busses, Limos, Taxis, Vans, Pickups, Fifth-Wheels, 4x4’s, Minibuses, SUV’s & Sedans
- Semis, Big-Rigs, Low Boys, Tractors, Cabs, Trailers, Sleepers, Transports, Transfers & Roll-Offs
- Flatbeds, Caravans, Skids, Mixers, Dump Trucks, Tow Trucks, Container & Bulk Trucks
- Wreckers, Tankers, Lifts, Lorries, Tippers, Cranes, Excavators, Bulldozers & Bucket Trucks
- Refrigerated Trucks, Box Trucks, Rack Trucks, Stake Beds, Cargo & Dry Vans, etc.
NOCELL effectively manages unsafe distracted driving behavior, unauthorized app use, and deviations from policy.
Driving DISTRACTION… to the CURB.